Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick Apply
- Quick Apply$85K •A Leading Drug Development Company • Allentown, PABe involved in the development of internal and client projects from pre-formulation, formulation development and characterization, production of pre-clinical and clinical trial materials, scale-up, and technology transfer to client companies
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Memphis, TNProvide diagnostic services interpreting body CT, MRI, ultrasound, DEXA, conventional radiographs, fluoroscopy.
- The research assistant will be responsible for performing both conducting experiments and performing laboratory support tasks; the successful applicant will use existing laboratory protocols to perform experiments related to host-pathogen interactions during infection and inflammation.
- Quick Apply
- Quick ApplyCompass Consulting Group, Inc. • San Mateo, CAThe candidate will have the opportunity to work on studies predominantly in the HIV franchise demonstrating the value of the client's products (including PrEP, treatment as prevention, treatment resistance, and HIV cure) from pre-launch to Phase IV in both domestic and international markets.
- Quick ApplySpecifically, you will be helping us implement and develop a novel technology focused on discovering peptide-based macrocycles for targets of interest across a wide range of therapeutic areas.
- Quick ApplyThe candidate should be able develop, validate, and troubleshoot methods/instrumentation.
- Quick ApplyThe candidate will be a highly motivated, independent person that will be primarily responsible to support necropsy activities with Safety Assessment.
- Quick ApplyCompass Consulting Group, Inc. • Santa Clara, CAPerform a variety of sequencing and sequencing related experiments on a daily basis, help analyze and interpret the data; perform all work using best laboratory practices and maintain a well-organized and concise record of work performed and progress made.
- Quick ApplySupport new modality drug discovery within the bioanalysis group - DMPK department; be involved in new assay development and exploration of novel analytical tools to address DMPK challenges.
- $80K •The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting novel target identification and validation; the candidate is expected to independently design, execute and analyze experiments.
- Quick ApplyResponsible for designing and implementing mass spectrometry-based biomarker assays for programs in clinical development in the disease areas of Immunology, Inflammation and Autoimmune Diseases, Ophthalmology, Metabolism, and Neuroscience.
- Quick ApplyThe position requires excellent organizational and communication skills, demonstrated ability to work independently with sound scientific judgement, and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Quick ApplyThe candidate will be working as a part of a team that focuses on drug product development in the Late Stage Pharmaceutical Development department.
- Quick ApplyCompass Consulting Group, Inc. • Durham, NCAble to identify aberrant data and effectively communicate observations to project management; participates in the development of an investigational plan.
- Quick ApplyThe successful candidate will contribute to the development and utilization of LC-MS/MS methods for supporting in vitro DMPK assays such as liver microsomal stability, plasma protein binding assay.
- Quick ApplyDevelop and routinely employ bioanalytical methods for the quantitative and qualitative analysis of new chemical entities, their metabolites, and endogenous PD markers in plasma, tissues, and other biological matrices, as well as, interpret and provide bioanalytical results to project teams in support of drug discovery and development.
- Quick ApplyPerform population PK/PD models, translational models, disease models, exposure-response models, biomarker-efficacy models, clinical trial simulations, literature meta-analysis, and other state of the art modeling and simulation techniques.
- Quick ApplyCompass Consulting Group, Inc. • San Francisco, CAThe successful candidate will be responsible for developing, validating, and implementing biochemical and cell-based assays to support characterization of novel small molecule and biologic therapeutics for projects in diverse therapeutic areas.