Business Development Director, HHS
The Business Development Director for the Health and Human Solutions (HHS) Division works to improve the Three Wire Systems (TWS) market position and financial growth in the HHS area of TWS business. This position identifies long-term, game changing opportunities, builds key customer relationships, develops strategic partnerships, identifies funded programs, writes proposals and plans, negotiates and closes business deals, and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
The Business Development Director will work in a senior sales position within TWS. It is the responsibility of this position to work with potential customers, existing customers, existing partners, potential partners, the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to identify opportunities in telehealth, human resources, coaching, training and other areas as determined to increase pipeline and revenue for the company.
This position will focus on Federal agencies (e.g. DOD, Military Services, HHS, VA, etc.). This position will also provide strategic support to projects, know how to solution and execute, be able to write proposals, and identify and capture work.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Identify, capture, and close business by further increasing strategic alliance relationships.
- Formulate and implement strategies and action plans to develop healthy pipeline and path to attain and maintain sales performance targets.
- Deliver excellent customer care/satisfaction and grow client business.
- Coordinate strategy, approach, and deliverables with others and manage and lead efforts of bid/capture team.
- Manage projects. Understand project contract, scope of work, deliverables, burn rate, revenue targets, budgets, and deadlines; able to manage client expectations.
- Uphold and protect Three Wire?s reputation of ensuring quality, professional and ethical standards, and compliance with company policies and processes.
- Problem solve
- Exhibit technical writing skills and an understanding of price-to-win strategies.
- Deliver verbal presentations
- Travel to client sites and conferences (up to 25% of time)
- Handle other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Excellent problem solving skills. Must have experience with pricing of ?winning?, profitable business. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures related to USERRA.
Must have experience with: Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Closing Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, and CRM.
Minimum Education/Training Requirements: Bachelor's degree; business degreepreferred
Minimum Experience: 8 to 15years experience working in federal government consulting addressing customer and alliance related issues
Required Licenses, Certification or Registration: PMP Certification Preferred; Must be a US Citizen