About our business:
Electronic Payments provides solutions for electronic billing and payments, online funds transfer, person-to-person payments and personal financial account aggregation services to the financial services industry. Our award-winning solutions are developed based on extensive user testing and are offered in multiple delivery models to serve more than 3,500 financial institutions from community banks to credit unions to the largest U.S. banks. As a global leader in financial services technology, Fiserv is driving innovation and changing the way financial services are delivered to businesses and consumers.
About the Role:
A Call Center Business OPS Analyst with Fiserv will provide analytical support to internal partners, working in a rapidly growing and changing team environment, and meeting internal and external clients needs by providing documentation, communication, and/or presentations to customers as required. By providing accurate and timely statistical analysis you will directly impact the departments performance and enact change by providing recommendations for improvement.
Do you love a fast paced environment, figuring out areas of improvement and working across multiple departments? As a Business OPS Analyst you will identify and drive opportunities to achieve established goals, lead small to medium initiatives which may involve organizing and leading a small team of associates to meet the initiative goal especially with “Voice of Customer Research”. Prior experience with contact center measures and principles is a plus, particularly in the area of quality and customer experience.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct statistical analysis (including segmentation, key driver analysis, conjoint, discrete choice and MaxDiff).
- Analyze research results for studies involving advanced analytics, to include report writing and presentation of the findings to our business partners to enable improvement.
- Identify process efficiencies by automating repetitive tasks/processes used in analysis and reporting of data (research and complaint data), and lead these process improvement initiatives.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Four year college degree or equivalent experience.
- 7 years of work experience in Research, Statistical Analysis, or related field.
- Experience providing statistical analysis and advanced analytics for Consumer and B2B Studies
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Six Sigma or Lean a plus.
- Experience in quality management programs
- Experience with a CX platform and/or Survey Research Platforms (e.g., MaritzCX, Qualtrics)
- Experience in creating dashboards is a plus
- Intermediate knowledge of statistical products (Minitab, SPSS, SAS, R etc.)
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL, SSRS, SSAS, ODS, EDW, and/or other data collection presentment applications
- <5% of the time.