The Solutions Consulting team demonstrates the DNA core account processing solution along with multiple Fiserv solutions to present a complete solution to financial institutions of varying types and sizes. As a Solutions Consultant you are responsible for building the vision for the prospect as you bridge the gap between what the solution does and what that means for the prospect’s daily operations and strategic plans. You would be a consultant during the sales process as you discover the challenges a prospect or client is facing and define solutions that can be deployed to drive desired business outcomes.
To be successful in this position, you have excellent speaking and writing skills. You are able to present to a variety of audiences from a large crowd to a small group, executives to tellers, management to technical. Your persuasive skills and system knowledge will be world-class. You should be driven to win, rise to the challenge when under pressure, and resilient when faced with adversity. You are curious and committed to ongoing learning. This role works closely with others to be effective, so you are a great teammate and not afraid to ask for help or provide help to your fellow teammates.
ABOUT OUR BUSINESS:
As part of the Open Solutions division, you would provide sales support for multi-charter solutions to address a broad range of client needs, including DNA Core Account Processing and other strategic Fiserv solutions. We work with multiple operational groups across Fiserv to present a complete solution to the prospect or client.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
You would be responsible for the following main functions;
- Assist Sales Executives, Solutions Architects, and other team members in pre-sales process and lead demonstrations for prospective new clients and existing clients in a competitive renewal or product sales process
- Demonstrate Fiserv product lines, including but not limited to DNA, Digital Edge, CRM/BI, Integrator Advance DNAweb, Architect, tMagic, Velocity, and Verifast, to prospective and existing clients
- Respond to request for proposals (RFPs)
- Assist RFP team in maintaining the RFP data warehouse
- Assist the Solutions Architect as needed in the Gap Analysis process between Fiserv products and existing systems
IN THIS ROLE, THE SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT WILL:
- Tailor and conduct all demonstrations, to include all pre and post work sessions, for prospective financial institutions
- Attend and assist marketing at trade shows and conferences as required
- Develop Subject Matter Expertise for Open Solutions Products to demo as designed
- Maintain an ongoing knowledge of Fiserv product lines, along with future improvements, and alliance product lines
- Working with technical support, maintain current hardware and software levels for the Demo equipment, including laptops and any otherassociated equipment
- Provide answers to RFP questions and populate the RFP data warehouse
- Work intra and interdepartmentally to solve new and existing client queries
- Other duties as assigned
- The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Superior interpersonal, presentational, written and communications skills and a teammate who is self-starting and independent
- The ability to work remotely as well as have a strong work ethic
- 2+ years of pre-sales or sales experience and 5 + years of financial institution experience
- Knowledge of at least one US banking system
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in MS office tools
- Prior experience demonstrating software for financial institutions preferred
- Ability to travel a minimum of 80% of the time, this may include weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Remote office
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.