What you’ll be doing...
In this role, you will manage and support the Consumer Strategy & Distribution Plan by utilizing market research, predictive analytics and geospatial tools, along with retail store performance metrics to identify opportunities to optimally enhance our consumer distribution footprint. This role is critical in providing the analysis and insights needed to enable the best possible decision making and long term planning.
- Conducting market research, identifying trends and proposing opportunities to grow company revenue.
- Leading and supporting executive briefings.
- External vendor acquisition and development.
- Maintaining strong knowledge base of the current retail store environment and strategy.
- Application of Customer Segmentation into Retail Strategy & Distribution.
- Managing cross-functional and detailed project plans.
- Leading cross-functional teams on new project/strategy developments, implementation, administration and documentation.
- Driving the strategy, innovation and implementation of key service and revenue generating initiatives that span all channels - ensuring a seamless and consistent customer experience.
- Defining key performance indicators and implementing enterprise level measurement, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge success.
- Demonstrating strategic insight to develop long term execution plans. Establishing and owning a long term three year “roadmap” that defines the set of initiatives to achieve key performance indicators.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Management, Information Systems, Mathematics or Computer Science, or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in Retail Development, Strategy or Distribution.
Even better if you have:
- Advanced degree.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience with reporting and query tools (Excel and SQL).
- Experience with GIS tools including ESRI ArcGIS and ESRI Portal.
- Experience with Teradata data warehouse.
- Experience with Tableau or comparable data analytics and presentation software.
- Experience with Finance systems including SmartView and Cubes.
- Ability to manage cross functional teams (both internal and external) and drive to a consensus.
- Pro-active, self-starter and independent thinker capable of clearly communicating your position within various organizational structures/bands.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality deliverables with minimal oversight.
- Ability to multitask, effective organization and planning skills.
- Ability to manage changing priorities and short timelines.
- Ability to present in front of higher level of leaders.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.