Human Resources Director
8 - 10 years experience •
For over fifteen (15) years, DreamLine has been a leading global manufacturer and distributor of high quality shower doors, tub doors, shower enclosures, and acrylic shower bases. With a team of approximately 400 employees (within the US, Europe, & Asia), we are passionate about smart and visionary design, having infused cutting edge, multifaceted technology into our daily operations. Our state-of-the-art equipment provides our team members with the ability to combine their creative vision with technical excellence!
The Human Resources Director will manage the administration of day-to-day operations within the Human Resources Department, facilitating an employee-centric, highly engaged culture that drives creativity, collaboration, and productivity, enabling all members of the workforce to meet or exceed their goals and KPIs.
- Oversee all regulatory and compliance matters. Provide consultation and guidance to executive management in the interpretation of human resources management policies, procedures, and programs and application of laws and regulations.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and retention of all human capital.
- Develop, integrate, and maintain manuals, policies, and practices aligned with the company?s overall business strategy and vision.
- Lead employee recruitment, onboarding, orientation, and ongoing career development.
- Evaluate performance management and administer ongoing performance development plans (PDPs).
- Administer compensation and benefit programs (including 401(k), disability coverage, etc.). Help resolve any worker?s comp claim issues.
- Provide support for payroll processing and communicate with payroll and accounting departments.
- Administer, promote, and support employee safety, welfare, and wellness.
- Maintain the company?s HRIS, fully utilizing the software to reach peak utility and efficiency. Provide reporting to executive management.
- Follow best practices to establish positive relationships between all members of the workforce, promoting high employee morale and motivation (positive culture).
- Maintain professional knowledge by attending educational seminars/workshops and educational opportunities.
- Train and develop department staff members.
- Cross train back-up support staff.
- Bachelor?s degree from accredited four year college/university in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or a related field.
- Seven to ten years of relevant HR and management experience in roles with increasing responsibility.
- Knowledge of Human Resources principles, practices, and regulations. PHR or SPHR strongly preferred.
- International experience strongly preferred.
- M&A experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in compensation and benefits administration.
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite of products plus HRIS programs.
- Ability to communicate with all members of the workforce professionally, demonstrating high EQ/EI.
- Demonstrated commitment to accuracy, excellence, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.