1. Work with product management & senior members of development teams to ensure software meets new business requirements;
2. Design & implement FX Trading Platform which includes FX Trading GUI, Market Data Engine, Smart Order Router & Aggregation FIX Gateways;
3. Work with team members on overall architecture to improve availability & resiliency of system;
4. Analyze production problems & provide troubleshooting & support;
5. Develop complete regression & unit test cases to ensure components are tested rigorously in an automated fashion;
6. Collaborate with QA teams to define & implement rigorous performance, stability & scalability testing;
7. Collaborate with App Support teams to ensure platform is supportable & operates robustly & define & aid with deployments.
Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or related technical field plus 5 years’ experience in software engineering. Experience must include:
1) 5 years' experience designing and implementing trading engines in FX, equity markets, or fixed income;
2) 5 years' experience with concurrent, distributed programming in Java, & working in an ECN or Credit Engine or similar type of trading system;
3) 5 years' experience with system analysis & design in multi-threaded applications;
4) 5 years' experience with high-throughput, low-latency trading systems;
5) 5 years' experience with FIX, veriFlX, Exchange/venue connectivity, Database, JMS/messaging Infrastructure, & automated testing.
6) 5 years' experience with Core Java Programming;
7) 3 years' experience with Network programming — TCP, UDP, sockets, & multicast;
8) 3 years' experience with C++ programming & interfacing with Java through JNI.
Req #: JREQ101224