Ricoh has an exciting opportunity for an advanced level, collaborative sales position dedicated to establishing Ricoh as the manufacturer partner of choice for dealer major account engagements. This position plays an integral role in the dealer major account sales process including account planning, strategy development, account reviews and customer-facing presentations. Serves as the premier presenter of Ricoh's value in the major account market including product line, services and solutions. Provides dealer support through ongoing engagements, initiatives and programs directed toward major account acquisition and sales growth.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Increase Ricoh's market share through dealer major account sales growth and securing favorable position versus other manufacturers.
- Coordinate Ricoh resources to meet the requirements of the dealer and their major accounts in pre and post-sale processes.
- Leverage the right resources at the right time to differentiate Ricoh, including services resources (Enterprise Services Delivery and Production) and vertical-based business capabilities.
- Guide Ricoh and the dealer through complex sales processes to position us as the team that the customer can trust with their strategic initiatives and business processes, including a strong strategy-setting approach and project-planning orientation.
- Meet pipeline goals, sales quotas, and financial targets.
- Contribute high degree of industry expertise and Ricoh knowledge to dealer major account sales process.
- Contribute to dealer business planning process based on major account strategies and opportunities.
- Study and research to become highly knowledgeable of vertical markets and business processes.
- Foster the formation executive level relationships at dealer major accounts.
- Facilitate customer-facing interaction including major account presentations, proposals, and reviews.
- Support the account planning process and account reviews and share proven best practices.
- Ensure that strategy developed for dealer customer addresses customer's key challenges, improvements, and technology footprint, providing a clear differentiation between RICOH and competition.
- At least 65% of schedule should be dedicated to dealer-facing major account activities, including at least 25% of time spent in customer-facing interaction.
- Track all appropriate activity and pipeline via Ricoh CRM. Provide market intelligence, sales reporting, win/loss data, and planning inputs to Ricoh management as requested.
- Attend training and associated workshops to increase product knowledge and to stay abreast of company products and pricing as well as familiarity with competitor products and pricing.
- Participate in trade shows, technology showcases and product demonstrations, promoting company image and products.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, related experience required
- Requires 5-10 years of sales or business operations experience with a minimum of 5 years enterprise sales experience
- Successful track record in sales or sales management and history of success in major accounts
- Must have excellent presentation skills
- Proven track record in complex engagements and/or project management
- Proven ability to manage activity and time to reach specific targets and quotas
Req Number 18-03814