Objective:In this key role, you will manage and drive direct sales into Major Financial accounts. Create and implement strategic account plans focused on attaining enterprise-wide deployments of Fortinet products and services. Develop executive relationships with key buyers and influencers in Major Financial accounts and leverage these during the sales process. Coordinate with appropriate internal groups to generate and deliver winning Contract Bids, Proposals, RFI/RFP Responses, and Statements of Work. Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationships.
- Generating Major Financial business opportunities and managing the sales process through to closure of the sale.
- Achievement of agreed quarterly sales goals.
- Generate a sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, and accurately forecast pipeline
- Proven ability to sell solutions to Major Financial customers.
- A proven track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
- Experience in closing large deals in the Financial vertical
- Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-motivated, independent thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle
- 8+ years experience selling to Major Financial Accounts in the Region
- 3+ years exp selling enterprise networksecurity products and services
- Competitive, Self-starter, Hunter-type mentality.
- BS or equivalent experience, graduate degreepreferred.
Req # AMSL2402