Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history and a four-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader for our innovation and ability to execute. Named best place to work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, we offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job may be for you!
We are currently seeking a seasoned major accounts sales professional to manage and drive sales engagements into a set of large (primarily green-field) enterprise accounts. In this position, you will support the execution of the overall GPCS Go-to-Market plan with the field with the #1 focus on driving strategic deals to closure to accelerate penetration in the market. This individual will be part of our GPCS Emerging Technology Specialist team
- Ability to to work in partnership with their respective geography’s leadership to evangelize the GPCS solution to customers/partners/colleagues
- Employ world-class account management skills to identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within targeted major accounts
- educate customers/partners/colleagues on the GPCS solution
- enable the sales teams within Palo Alto Networks and identified partners to drive scale across the geography they cover
- Conduct in-person sessions, webinars and learning materials that can be consumed by the appropriate audience.
- Build relationships with and sell through channel partners
- Local travel is required, with International travel when necessary
- BS technical degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of above quota sales experience
- Prior experience selling networkinfrastructure based security appliances including but not limited to: Firewalls, SSL/IPSec VPNs, Security Proxies and Caches
- Practical knowledge of routing and switching products that will be installed adjacent to the Palo Alto Networks appliances.
- Self-motivated to deliver above sales goals
- Strong communication (written and verbal)
- Strong presentation skills both internally and externally
- Enterprise sales experience with an actionable rolodex of decision makers
- Very strong organizational skills
- "Whatever it takes" attitude
- Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel centric go to market approach