Assist with the development of new features and capabilities for eDiscovery Point that improve the client experience and generate additional revenue for Thomson Reuters. This position requires someone who is passionate about understanding our customers, is capable of bringing creative and bold new ideas to life, and will deliver superior results consistently.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Serve as product owner throughout the agile development process to ensure the product vision and market strategy is brought to life.
- Participate in cross-functional teams, including software developers, testers, project managers, service team members, marketing, finance, case managers and sales.
- Write detailed user stories/requirements based on your product knowledge, industry experience, and market, customer, and competitive research.
- Manage specific product features or capabilities through the development process and be an effective advocate for the customer.
- Provide product oversight, including troubleshooting and testing of products and enhancements.
- Monitor and manage project tasks, project status updates and periodic communication to Management. Maintain proper level of documentation necessary to assess project status; ensure satisfaction and quality with project deliverables
- Make presentations on new features and enhancements to internal and external audiences
- Engage as part of a cross functional team with third-party vendors that provide integrated technology solutions for eDiscovery Point to help ensure that our clients’ needs are being met by those solutions
- Contribute to the development of cost estimates and business cases for large capital investments.
- 4-year college degreerequired
- J.D. or M.B.A preferred
- Strong preference for candidates with two or more of the following: 1) e-discovery experience 2) strong technical skills 3) digital product management experience 4) experience working with customers and communicating their needs
- Ability to analyze complex data and situations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Occasional travel may be required