Inovalon is a leading technology company that combines advanced cloud-based data analytics and data-driven intervention platforms to achieve meaningful insight and impact in clinical and quality outcomes, utilization, and financial performance across the healthcare landscape. Inovalon's unique achievement of value is delivered through the effective progression of Turning Data into Insight, and Insight into Action.
The Senior Manager Vendor Management is responsible for managing our global supplier chain. This position will be responsible for the organizations spend and identify and reduce potential risk across the organization for vendors and vendor services. The Senior Manager Vendor Management manages and reviews vendors and suppliers, ensuring that valued services are being provided in a timely and consistent manner.
- Manage current vendors, capabilities, business requirements, overall performance and continually identify cost and services improvement opportunities;
- Develop a vendor rationalization plan and strategy to optimize all vendors, which may include quality, capacity, systems, and responsiveness;
- Create, maintain, and develop relationships within the vendor community;
- Liaison for the organization in coordinating vendors;
- Manage and monitor performance and develop analytical and financialreporting of vendors including routine scorecards of agreed upon KPI?s;
- Establish goals and priorities of the vendor management operation that ensure operational integrity, including compliance with all policies and procedures;
- Negotiate continued cost reduction from the entire vendor base, managing risks such as financial viability, company and regulatory compliance, and business continuity;
- Evaluate and develop procedures and facilitate the timely resolution of issues arising with vendor or within Inovalon;
- Effectively manage remote vendor teams and overseas operations; Provide clear direction and leadership to the remote account partners with leadership teams to establish and develop a high-performing partnership;
- Work withInternal stakeholders and outsourcing partners to identify bottlenecks and drive solutions;
- Establish process improvements for vendor and Inovalon interactions;
- Identify opportunities across vendors to gain efficiencies;
- Continually challenge vendors to achieve exceptional levels of performance;
- Ensure third party vendor partner meets and/or exceeds all contractual KPIs;
- Research and resolve disputes with vendors; and
- Participate in the development of correction action plans for standards that are not met by the vendor.
- Bachelor?s degree in Supply Chain Management or related field and or relevant experiencerequired;
- Master?s degree in relevant field highly desirable;
- 8 -10 years of comparable work experience in vendor/contract management;
- 2 + years?experience in project/asset management, procurement and or vendor relations in a technology environment are desirable;
- Demonstrated vendor or supply chain management experience, ideally with vendor services vs. purchasing of components;
- Prior experience in developing department or team;
- Proven track record of successfully monitoring and managing vendor relationships;
- Must have good negotiation and influencing skills;
- Analytical approach to problem solving, with a focus on managing a team environment with attention to results and with a sense of urgency;
- Knowledge of leansix sigma tools would be highly desirable;
- CPIM certification desirable; and
- Travel for this position will include 25% locally and international may be required.
Inovalon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.