Sr. Client Support Representative
Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
The Sr. Client Support Rep will be responsible for answering questions and resolving complex client issues relating to the Signature Deposit Applications and other Deposit related products.
About the Product:
Signature is a complete, powerful, real-time or batch core engine for retail and commercial banking, consumer finance, credit unions and direct banks around the globe.
- Resolves client issues relating to the Deposit Applications and other Deposit related products of a complex nature.
- Simulates or recreates complex customer problems to resolve user operating difficulties.
- Provides second level support to clients, initiates and maintains regular contact with the client base by phone or written communication through the client portal.
- Ensures successful and timely completion of assigned special projects and requests.
- Clearly documents issues for resolution and archival.
- Provides testing support for new Product Releases.
- Provides training and leadership to less experienced client services associates.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Minimum of 6 years working with banking applications
- Minimum of 4 years trouble shooting computer applications
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Client Services
- Must be able to work varying support hours, 8am – 5pm and 10am – 7pm on rotating basis.
- Must be able to travel up to 10% with in the United States
Additional Skills & Abilities:
- Self Motivated
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working with Fiserv’ s Signature Deposit applications
- Experience working in banking operations
About the Business:
Bank Solutions delivers technology products and services for community, regional and large financial institutions, whether they process in-house or through an outsourced service center. This group is responsible for product management and development, service delivery and client support related to the Fiserv bank platforms – Premier, Precision, Cleartouch and Signature. Each comprehensive suite helps clients improve customer service and streamline back-office operations by providing mission-critical banking functionality while also serving as a delivery channel for an array of other advanced, value-adding Fiserv solutions.
Fiserv is a leading global provider of financial services technology. We serve approximately 14,500 clients worldwide which include banks, credit unions, thrifts, investment management firms, leasing and finance companies, retailers and merchants. We provide account processing systems; electronic payments processing products & services, such as electronic bill payment and presentment services, card-based transaction processing and network services, ACH transaction processing, account to account transfers, and person to person payments; internet and mobilebanking systems; and related services including document and payment card production and distribution, check processing and imaging, source capture systems, and lending and risk management products and services.
NOTE: To be considered for a posted internal vacancy, a current Fiserv associate must have completed a minimum of twelve months of active service in his or her present position.
Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration.