Supply Chain Manager
Managerial role in Supply Chain/Sales Management within the Pallet Industry
Located near Crystal lake, IL
The Supply Chain Manager will have strong leadership skills for the Warehouse Operations while managing the union employees. This role will require the supervisor to collaborate with the union workforce as well as having an understanding of the work rules, policies, union contracts, receiving, warehousing and shipments of products. Managing sales accounts as well.
- Supporting all Supply Chain Operations functional teams to accomplish day-to-day priorities and stated company goals and objectives.
- Has a thorough knowledge of industry trends, company products, services, technology and the business intelligence necessary to drive results.
- Negotiating contract agreements for pricing for profit, payment terms, receivables, documentations and liabilities
- Managing the supply chain network plans and service metrics to ensure the highest level of success for our customers and National Labor Service Operations Team. Handling KPI?s within assigned geographic market or region.
- Highly skilled in sales management (handling multiple territories)
- Local Candidates ONLY
- Proficient in using multiple warehousing software systems that would include ERP
- 5 yearsexperience in supply chain management, logistics and transportation within the pallet industry
- Strong leadership, organization and communication skills