The System Director of Human Resources Services will assess, recommend and implement strategic and operational changes to transition the Labor Relations, Employee Relations, Absence Management, FMLA, Worker’s Compensation, Policy Management, Childcare, Wellness and HRIS functions system-wide to a shared services/COE business model while supporting each Munson Healthcare entity’s culture and identity.
This position reports directly to the Vice President of Human Resources. This individual will have the opportunity to lay the groundwork and make a mark by developing the future landscape of Human Resources services across Munson Healthcare.
- 10 years of progressive Human Resources leadership expertise at a Manager level or higher preferably in Healthcare within a large, matrixed organization is required
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field is required. Advanced degreepreferred.
- PHR or SPHR preferred
- Proven track record of success in engaging, motivating and developing a high-performance Human Resources services team
- Demonstrated leadership in change management
- Exceptional Analytic skills
- Expertise in developing, implementing and executing creative strategies and process efficiencies to achieve service delivery excellence
- High competencies in Business Acumen, Impact and Influence, System Thinking and Trusted advisor and strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated effective leadership and an exceptional relationship builder
Supervisory Responsibility Direct Reports:
- Manager of Labor Relations
- Manager of Absence Management
- Manager of Child Care
- Wellness Coordinator
Reports to the Vice President of Human Resources, Munson Healthcare
AGE OF PATIENTS SERVED
No direct clinical contact with patients
PRINCIPLE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports the mission of Munson Healthcare.
- Embraces and supports Munson’s True North.
- Optimize, develop and implement innovative and sustainable Human Resources services programs, processes, systems and best practices.
- Be integral in creating a shared service/COE Human Resources function.
- Forge partnerships to develop successful and innovative Human Resources programs, best practices, processes and systems to standardize and elevate the entire Human Resources services function throughout all of Munson Healthcare.
- Develop positive relationships with key leaders to align all facets of Human Resources services with the various business needs and goals throughout the entire organization. Assess, recommend and implement effective changes to process, systems, optimizing resources and improving efficiencies.
- Develop and foster exceptional relationships within the various communities which Munson Healthcare serves.
- Demonstrate leadership and competencies through ongoing written and verbal communication, listening and follow-up and development of staff and the Human Resources services function. Leading by example and leading through influence will be key to this individual's success.
- Aid in the development of workforce planning strategies and initiatives, HR communications and other HR related matters in collaboration with other HR leaders throughout the organization.