Web Testing and Optimization Manager
Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
The main goal of the Web Testing and Optimization Manager will be to continually optimize conversion and engagement across all areas of the website with a focus on E-Commerce and Lead Generation consistently with digital marketing strategy. Responsibilities include test ideation, prioritization, coordination and scheduling of testing activity along with interpretation and communication of results. Working closely with other Web Marketing team members, leadership, and partners to serve as a testing and optimization expert will be a key responsibility of this role.
- Manage site testing application and execution of testing campaigns on Thomson Reuters web sites to implement the optimization strategy
- Work with cross-functional team members and partners to generate test ideas along with coordinating and scheduling all testing activities.
- Manage the testing campaign calendar and results repository.
- Interpret test results and share insights with marketing partners.
- Provide innovative recommendations for test campaign ideas based on best practices and analysis.
- Contribute to customer-driven campaigns that align with business objectives and support the brand.
- Exercise strong attention to detail and project management skills to execute multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or related areas; background in statistics preferred
- 3+ years experience in web/digital marketing; testing & optimization experience preferred
- Working knowledge and/or experience with web site testing applications, preferably Adobe Target
- HTML and Content Management Systems knowledge is a plus
- Proven ability to solve problems quickly and think critically and creatively; experience working with agile methodologies preferred
- Embraces change and is challenged by new ideas; proven track record of demonstrating initiative
- Strong written and oral communication and collaboration skills; demonstrated working with cross-functional teams
- Energetic, forward-thinking
- Passion for online, marketing and new technologies