Engineering Services jobs
Showing jobs 26–50
- Quick Apply$90K - $120K •Confidential Company • Sacramento, CAInvestigate safety issues, hazards, and equipment malfunction incidents. Perform safety testing of special classes of imaging equipment.
- Quick Apply$100K - $120K •Confidential Company • Atlanta, GABuild customer relationships through effective use of technical knowledge to install, service, and maintain Siemens MRI systems at customer sites; assist installations, field change orders, preventative maintenance, and service repair.
- Quick Apply$80K - $140K •Confidential Company • Springfield, NJInstall, troubleshoot, and repair Paperfilm Coating and Laminating Equipment and related components; read technical drawings and troubleshoot complex mechanical and electrical issues.
- Quick Apply
- Quick Apply$80K - $200K •Confidential Company • Pittsburgh, PAGather and follow up on leads using cold calling, networking and on-site visits; consult with customer engineers and executives to recommend new automation solutions and work with a design team to develop integration plans to fit into current customer lines.
- Quick Apply$90K - $130K •Confidential Company • Holland, MIWork with a team of engineers to develop solutions to customer problems and expand the company's product line; evaluate designs for adherence to technical specifications, material selection and performance requirements.
- Quick Apply$80K - $140K •Confidential Company • Moonachie, NJInspect and resolve issues with mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, structural, automated, and similar components; train equipment operators and technicians on start-up, operation, shut-down, and cleaning procedures.
- Quick Apply$80K - $120K •Confidential Company • Moonachie, NJProvide pre-sale engineering advice to sales staff and customers: making product recommendations and addressing foreseeable facility and machine incompatibility issues.
- Quick Apply$80K - $110K •Confidential Company • Mahwah, NJAnalyze, troubleshoot, and repair company instrumentation on the customer site; provide estimates to Customers for on-site repair of instrumentation not covered by Service Contracts.
- Quick Apply$80K to 110K •Confidential Company • Boston, MAPartner with Sales team to grow and sustain client base; manage trunk inventory and complete required equipment audits.
- Quick Apply$80K - $110K •Confidential Company • Sacramento, CAInstall, maintain, inspect, repair, adjust, and calibrate equipment such as IV compounding systems, vial filling systems, prescription filling systems, single & multi-dose packaging equipment, automated dispensing cabinets, and storage carousels.
- Quick Apply$80K - $100K •Confidential Company • Farmington Hills, MI and 1 other locationUtilize circuit diagrams and layout drawings to install and troubleshoot equipment; design and execute on site acceptance test procedures with Project Manager and Customer.
- Quick Apply$80K - $100K •Confidential Company • Louisville, KYSearching for a Field Service Engineer - Cash Management Equipment.
- Quick Apply$100K - $130K •Confidential Company • Phoenix, AZRespond to internal requests for assistance for deployed campaign platforms within our production organization; be able to understand, customize and optimize the entire campaign management process, to include new campaign requirements, development test, production execution and quality control.
- Quick Apply$120K •Inteliblue • Lansing, MIExperience in architecting advanced infrastructure solutions which may not be widely used or are new to the industry, including the ability to mentor other staff in the use of the specialty technologies and make recommendations on the use of the specialty technologies and integration within the organization's architecture.
- Quick Apply$160K - $170K •Global Consulting Company • Indianapolis, IN and 4 other locationsThe BPO Sales Executive is responsible for driving new booking into existing and new logos within the Manufacturing industry verticals; manages and accountable for the opportunity along the collaborative selling Sales process until closing.